Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Thoughts #101


Just a quick update at 3;08 am; I'm here just to express the thoughts that fulfills my mind, most of the time.

Just realized that my biggest problem is I keep on thinking, (and always will), that the people surrounds me now will always be with there for me during my ups and downs, and that frankly quite sad because the truth is I was wrong all the time that not all of them will stick on by myside during my apocalypse. 

And it's all my fault anyway, and I learnt from that too.
Tak exciting la I rasa if we didn't do stupid mistakes in our life, kan?

I realized that at the end of the day, it's YOU that is going to pick YOURSELF UP from your so-called-apocalypse, not others. So why....should we rely on others though?

This is random but  honestly I grew up a lot last year.
Frankly said I don't know what went wrong but I lost so many people I love, last year my dad due to accident, my....bf and a friend.

To all people (you know who you are :])  that had been there for me during that rough times, I thank you guys, a lot. :)

And so this year I'm turning 20, it's time to grow up, I guess.
Well, fuck life, right? Haha.